X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intercontinental San Francisco

My Flickr photos.

Out of laziness I'm clipping and pasting:

I had an interesting experience here this week. Was actually checked into a Hilton property and went to visit a FT friend staying at the IC.

I was introduced to quite a few staff members, including the Guest Relations Manager who insisted I move over to their hotel. A call was made, I was traded by the manager for a tour of the new hotel (I feel so cheap, dirty and used. ), checked out of the Hilton without penalty, and sent by hotel car to pick up my belongings.

I was given corner room #2X19 directly across from my FT friend at #2X20, was given lounge access and late check-out. Was offered a tour of the Spa, the Pres Suite and who knows what else, but unfortunately there wasn't enough time. I'll swing by next time I'm in town, on a weekday.

Slept a whole four hours because I was up till 2am photographing the view. Had a nice, lite breakfast. Didn't eat the hot items 'cause I don't like eggs. Met the GM after breakfast. Napped a couple hours, then checked out in the lounge in the afternoon.

The service was outstanding, but had I been a "regular" PC Gold Lite guest off the street (ummm, myself), my stay would've been very different. Probably good, but certainly not as good.

I look forward to my next stay, but as a Hilton Diamond, I'm not sure when that'll be.
    Last edited by boxo; 04-28-2008, 01:02 AM. Reason: forgot photos can be posted to any forum
    in a [URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/collections/"]nut[/URL]shell
Working...
X