X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Accor A list Gold Membership

Directions:
    www.a-club.com

Your membership will be set to a gold membership tier.

Hope someone can use this.

The points don't seem all that useful, but Gold status does qualify you for room upgrades.
    Last edited by party_boy; 01-03-2010, 06:22 PM.
    I fly too much, yet not enough.

Thank you! This may help on a few Sofitel stays.

Comment

Very cool indeed. I stay at Novotels and Mercures as well on occasion, just signed up, thanks!

Comment

With gold status, the points don't seem to be all that valuable, but gold status does get you room upgrades and an optional late checkout.

A|Club Gold

You will automatically become an A|Club Gold member after staying 30 nights or earning 10,000 A|Club points over 12 months.

* +75% bonus A|Club points
        * Enjoy exclusive benefits at Sofitel (excluding Accor Thalassa), Pullman and MGallery hotels.
        - Guaranteed room availability with 5 days notice
        - Room upgrade at check-in (depending on availability and upon request)
        - Late check-out until 4:00 pm (upon request)
        I fly too much, yet not enough.

Comment

For those who aren't aware of this, no elite perks are offered at Novotel, Mercure, Suitehotel, Ibis, AllSeasons, Adagio, except bonus points.

It's not worded exactly that way at the website, but that is the meaning of what's quoted in the previous post, "Enjoy exclusive benefits at Sofitel (excluding Thalassa sea & spa), Pullman and MGallery hotels."
          http://www.a-club.com/en/membership-levels.html

Comment

FWIW, I signed up for this and got gold status. We recently stayed overnight at a Novotel in NZ. I reserved some cheap room. At check-in, person said hotel was crowded and she'd upgraded me. I imagined she changed us to a room with a view. We got a very nice two floor suite.

Maybe I just got lucky and we got upgraded for random reasons.

Comment

Thanks for reporting that.

I was disappointed to read this in a FAQ on A-Club, but maybe it's no longer true, or maybe you were lucky like you said.

Comment

Working...
              X